Recipe by Denise in NH
A very easy, tasty chicken casserole. You can change the cheese used for a change. You can also use fat free soup to lower the calories. Serve with mashed potatoes, rice or pasta.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10 ounce) boxesfrozen broccoli, spears (or you can use equivalent fresh broccoli)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 small thinly sliced onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook Broccoli until almost tender.
- Place in a 13 x 9 baking dish which has been sprayed with cooking spray (such as Pam) Cover with chicken.
- Place slices of onions on chicken.
- Cover the chicken and onions with sliced Swiss cheese.
- Mix the soups with the wine and pour over the mixture in the pan.
- Sprinkle with Paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.