Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
It doesn't get any easier than using two ingredients to make a delicious dessert! Try this easy recipe that features chocolate chip cookie bar dough and SWIRLED morsels - a treat that can't be beat.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 cup chocolate chips, any flavor
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Grease 20 mini-muffin cups.
- PLACE squares of dough into prepared muffin cups; press down to make a deep well.
- BAKE for 10 to 11 minutes or until edges are set. Remove from oven to wire rack(s). While still warm, fill cookie cups with morsels. Morsels will soften and retain their shape. Cool completely. With tip of knife, remove cookie cups from muffin pan(s).
These are great! I used red and white swirled chips for Valentines. The cookie dough was my recipe #336530 with a yield of 36 mini cookie cups. I will be making these super easy cookies again. Thanks much for posting.
Yummy! I decided to make these tonight and I'm so happy I did! They're so easy to make and at the same time, they're such a lovely and fun take on a classic cookie recipe. Plus, the taste is unbelievable! I can't wait to show these cuties off at a holiday gathering! =) In the meantime, I'll post a picture. Thank you!