1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Just a very simple way to get sweet & sour taste without all the hassle. I threw this together several years ago and everyone likes it. I made it for dinner last night and served it with rice and stir fried noodles and veggies and it just disappeared. I use contadina brand sweet & sour (important) because other brands just don't taste right. The chicken will fall off the bone it is so tender. Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Rinse chicken thighs and place in an 8x8 glass dish or a casserole dish that is at least 2" deep.
- 3Sprinkle with black pepper and seasoned salt on both sides to taste.
- 4Add chicken stock.
- 5Cover and place in oven and cook for 1hr & 15 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and drain juices from chicken.
- 7Pour sweet & sour sauce over the chicken and cover again and cook for another 15 minutes to warm the sauce.
- 8Serve with rice to put the delicious sauce over.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Sweet & Sour Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.3
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 119.3 mg
- Sodium 150.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 25.1 g