Easy Sweet & Sour Chicken
- 1 (12 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) jar apricot preserves or 1 (8 ounce) jar peach preserves
- 6 chicken tenderloins (unbreaded)
- cook chicken until it is done, boiling is quicker. ( may also use chicken with the bone in & skin on but will need to boil until cooked through then clean & seperate, for this method use either 4 thighs or 2 breasts).(use more chicken if feeding more than 3 persons, and increase amounts of salsa & preserves to make up the difference).
- next add all the ingredients into a sauce pan and mix together, stirring frequently on med/high heat until boiling & slightly thickened. Remove from heat & let sit 4-5 minutes to let thicken more, then serve over rice or noodles & enjoy!
- hot & spicy salsa gives a nice kick to this dish, try it you'll like it!