1/2 Photos of Easy Sweet Potato Soup
Chef #426229 Picton43's Note:
A family favorite that might of come from another family member???Seasonings can be adjusted to suit your taste. I like to let it set for a day before re-heating and serving.Cooling time not included...if you're in a rush and have a hand blender you don't have to cool. This can look special with a swirl of cream on top for those unexpected guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cut sweet potatoes into 1'' cubes, set aside.
- 2In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
- 3Add onion, garlic, ginger and curry paste.
- 4Cook, stirring occasionally for 3 minutes or until softened.
- 5Add sweet potatoes, stir for 1 min or until coated.
- 6Add broth and bring to boil.
- 7Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 min or until potatoes are tender.
- 9Puree cooled soup in blender.
- 10Reheat and serve.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Sweet Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.7
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 800.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mild curry paste