Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is just the best sweet potato pie. It's easy to make and it's so yummy.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups mashed cooked sweet potatoes
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- In a bowl, combine sugar, flour, milk, egg and vanilla.
- Stir in the sweet potatoes.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Cover edges of pastry loosely with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. Remove foil; bake 15 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.