Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
The absolute best recipe. I counted as serving 6 because everyone takes a second helping!!! I usually make a double recipe for special gatherings and it is always gone at the end. It is quite sweet and you can decrease sugar some. I am putting full amounts of sugar in this recipe but I always use 1/4 cup LESS for each type of sugar.
- Mix sweet potatoes, white sugar, eggs, butter and vanilla in mixng bowl. I use a mixer.
- Scrape out bowl with rubber spatula.
- Spread into a well greased 2 quart (the one that is only a couple of inches deep not the square deep pan) casserole dish.
- Mix topping ingredients (brown sugar, butter, flour and pecans) in same mixing bowl > will be crumbly.
- Crumble topping over sweet potatoes lightly patting to make it even.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Put into 9X13baking pan for a double recipe, cook the same.
- I counted as serving 6 because everyone takes a second helping!
This was super easy to put together and it is delish! Thanks1