southern chef in louisiana's Note:
These quick and easy biscuits are great with ham.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut butter into biscuit mix until crumbly.
- 2Combine the sweet potato and milk. Add to the biscuit mix, stirring with the fork just until moistened. Turn dough onto lightly floured surface and knead 4 to 5 times.
- 3Pat or roll out the dough to 3/4 inch thickness and cut with 2-inch round biscuit cutter.
- 4Place on large ungreased cookie sheet bake at 450°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Sweet Potato Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (884 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.2
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 12.1 mg
- Sodium 210.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g