Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Makes a great weekend brunch!
Make and share this Easy Sweet Cottage Cheese Pie With Graham Crust recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven to 350 degrees (oven rack to second-lowest position).
- Butter a 9-inch glass pie plate (or use a 9-inch square baking dish).
- In a bowl combine cracker crumbs, melted butter, 3 tablespoons sugar and pinch of salt; stir until well combined.
- Press the crumbs evenly into prepared pie plate.
- Chill for 15 minutes.
- In another bowl stir together cottage cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, eggs, full-fat milk, vanilla and nutmeg; mix well to combine, then transfer to crust.
- Bake for about 50-60 minutes or until the filling if puffed, lightly golden and lightly set.
- Serve warm or cold.