Recipe by Garnet
This recipe came from a Women's Ministries Cook Book and is a real keeper. There's never any left whenever I've served it.
Top Review by FaithfulCookInNC
I liked this and it was easy. Kids also liked sauce. Next time I am going to use chicken tenders or use chicken thighs as my family does not like breast that much. Will be keeping this around!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Russian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 5 ounces apricot preserves