Recipe by Chef Hink
A delicious baked chicken with pineapple chunks green pepper, and onion along with a sweet and sour sauce. Serves 4.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle Kikkoman sweet and sour sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 green pepper
- 1 sweet white onion
- Pam cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using a 3-quart baking dish, spray with a no-stick cooking spray, Pam.
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Cut green pepper and white onion in a simular shape, small boxed sections.
- Place onion, green pepper, and drained pineapple chunks on top of chicken. Top with 1 bottle of Kikoman's Sweet and Sour Sauce.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 2 1/2 hours.