- 1 (39 ounce) packagefrozen meatballs (I used Rosina's homestyle)
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine gravy, soup, and a soup can full of milk in a large saucepan.
- Stir until mixed well.
- Add meatballs and cook on medium-high heat until meatballs are heated through (about 20-30 minutes with the size of meatballs I used).
- Reduce heat to medium-low; add sour cream and cook until heated through.
- Serve over egg noodles.