Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I came up with this when I had a craving for Swedish meatballs. I thought it turned out surprisingly well. Add a salad and some garlic bread, and you've got dinner!
- 1 (39 ounce) packagefrozen meatballs (I used Rosina's homestyle)
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- Combine gravy, soup, and a soup can full of milk in a large saucepan.
- Stir until mixed well.
- Add meatballs and cook on medium-high heat until meatballs are heated through (about 20-30 minutes with the size of meatballs I used).
- Reduce heat to medium-low; add sour cream and cook until heated through.
- Serve over egg noodles.
These were delicious and so easy to make.. My fiance absolutely raved about them!
These were not only easy but tasted good. I only had a 10 oz can of gravy so I added some sour cream. I also served this over brown rice. The kids and dh ate this up. I def do over!
Made this tonight and served over egg noodles. Tasted more like stroganoff than swedish meatballs but never the less it was really good. Added a can of cream of mushroom soup along with the other soup and gravy and a bit of black pepper. It was really good. Will definitely make this again. Thanks