Great served with mashed potatoes and a lettuce salad. From Kraft.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (6 ounce) package stove top pork stuffing mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2In large bowl, mix meat, stuffing mix, eggs, onion and water with hands until blended.
- 3Shape into 32 meatballs, each about 1 inch in diameter.
- 4Place meatballs in a single layer in 2 foil-lined 13x9 inch baking pans.
- 5Bake at 400 for 20 mintues or until cooked through.
- 6Mix beef gravy and sour cream in large saucepan.
- 7Add meatballs (be careful as not to splatter yourself) and mix lightly.
- 8Cook on low heat for 5 minutes,stirring occasionally; or until heated through.
- 9Serve with mashed potatoes and salad.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Swedish Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.1
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 108.3 mg
- Sodium 622.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 23.0 g