Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Great served with mashed potatoes and a lettuce salad. From Kraft.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (6 ounce) packagestove top pork stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In large bowl, mix meat, stuffing mix, eggs, onion and water with hands until blended.
- Shape into 32 meatballs, each about 1 inch in diameter.
- Place meatballs in a single layer in 2 foil-lined 13x9 inch baking pans.
- Bake at 400 for 20 mintues or until cooked through.
- Mix beef gravy and sour cream in large saucepan.
- Add meatballs (be careful as not to splatter yourself) and mix lightly.
- Cook on low heat for 5 minutes,stirring occasionally; or until heated through.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and salad.