Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Classic, yummy, & delicious.
Make and share this Easy Swedish Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs, finely crushed
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 0.5 (10 1/2 ounce) soup can water
- 1 -2 tablespoon minced dill pickle
- cooked rice
- Mix beef, bread crumbs, onion, egg, & parsley.
- Shape into 24 meatballs.
- In skillet, brown meatballs & pour off drippings.
- Stir in soup, water, & pickle.
- Cover & cook over low heat for 20 min., stirring often.
- Serve with rice.