Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy and tasty!
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- oil, for browning meatballs
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- Soak bread crumbs in cream for 10 minutes.
- While bread crumbs are soaking, saute onions in butter.
- Add ground beef and all other ingredients, including soaked crumbs, and mix well.
- Form balls and brown in skillet with about 1/4 inch oil until done.
- For gravy: Combine onion oup mix and water.
- Pour mixture over meatballs; cover and simmer.