- 680.38 g lean ground beef
- 113.39 g mild breakfast sausage
- 1 egg
- 59.14 ml ketchup
- 118.29 ml onion, finely minced
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml dry mustard
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 9.85 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 2 (453.59 g) can cream of mushroom soup
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 59.14 ml milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together for the meat mixture. DO NOT OVER MIX!
- Roll into small balls and place on cookie sheet. Bake 45 minutes or until browned.
- In a medium bowl mix sauce ingredients together.
- Place meatballs in a skillet or crock pot. Simmer for 45 minutes.
- May be used as main dish served over rice or noodles or as an appetizer served with toothpicks.