- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 lb mild breakfast sausage
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together for the meat mixture. DO NOT OVER MIX!
- Roll into small balls and place on cookie sheet. Bake 45 minutes or until browned.
- In a medium bowl mix sauce ingredients together.
- Place meatballs in a skillet or crock pot. Simmer for 45 minutes.
- May be used as main dish served over rice or noodles or as an appetizer served with toothpicks.