Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
The easiest swedish meatballs ever.
Make and share this Easy Swedish Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 lb mild breakfast sausage
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Mix all ingredients together for the meat mixture. DO NOT OVER MIX!
- Roll into small balls and place on cookie sheet. Bake 45 minutes or until browned.
- In a medium bowl mix sauce ingredients together.
- Place meatballs in a skillet or crock pot. Simmer for 45 minutes.
- May be used as main dish served over rice or noodles or as an appetizer served with toothpicks.
This was really good. I felt that the sauce was missing something also so I added half a packet of onion soup mix which I think really made the sauce more flavorful and not tasting just like mushroom soup.
I made these meatballs for my daughter's lingerie party. EVERYONE loved them and asked for the recipe. I added 2 cloves of garlic instead of 1. ...YUMMY !!
OMG! These are so amazing! So easy, yet so delicious!!! Where has this recipe been all my life? I actually finished cooking the meatballs with the sauce in the crockpot on low for 2 hours, and the aroma was heavenly -- and the flavor was nothing less than fabulous! This is a new EASY favorite in my house, and it's been added to the regular recipe rotation here too! All kids gave it 5 stars and wanted me to make more! So glad I tried this for ZWTII Blink! Thanks for posting! :)