Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Followed exactly, this recipe yields chicken that looks home baked without a crock pot. You may adjust seasoning measurements to suit your taste.
- 6 chicken legs
- 1 teaspoon paprika (or more)
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper (or more)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt (or more)
- Put chicken in one layer in sprayed slow cooker.
- In a small bowl mix remaining ingredients, making sure not to add any liquid.
- Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours or until chicken is cooked through and evenly browned.