Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was searching for ways to use up leftover candy corn and a tub of white frosting. This wonderful decorating idea was posted by Maria on her blog www.makeandtakes.com
- 8 store-bought sugar cookies
- 1⁄2 cup white frosting
- yellow food coloring
- 7 ounces candy corn
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Add yellow food coloring to white frosting -- enough so you get a bright sunshine yellow color. Spread about 1 tablespoon of frosting on each cookie.
- Press candy corn around the perimeter of the cookie.
- Fill in the center with chocolate chips.