Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
Fresh peaches are just one of life's pleasures and this crisp really lets the flavor shine through.
- 4 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 3⁄4 cup sugar, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups butter
- Toss peaches, 1/3 c sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and then spoon into lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Combine flour and remaining sugar and then cut in butter with a pastry blended (or two forks) until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle on top of peaches.
- Bake at 375º for 35 to 40 minutes.