This recipe is easy to make and only takes 5-10 minutes to prepare. No cooking required. Great for summer and picnics Also great served over Quinoa as a main dish.
- 3 cups diced zucchini
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, Rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed (Garbanzo Beans)
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet whole kernel corn
- 1 pint approximately grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄8 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 medium lime, juice of
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Combine first 6 ingredients with the fresh Cilantro.
- Toss all spices, lime juice, and extra virgin olive oil.
- Mix all ingredients until well combined. Spices can be adjusted for preferred taste.