Recipe by drhousespcatcher
Adopted 7/28 Make at your own risk until I work with it. It might be like the wonderful potatoes. Fantastic or .. not. If you make it please give feedback and tell me what you liked and what you did so I can use this to improve the recipe if needed.
- 1 (12 ounce) package farfalle pasta
- 10 ounces Baby Spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size piece
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese with dried basil and tomato
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 yellow pepper, thin sliced
- 1⁄2 red pepper, thin sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, spinach, cheese, red onion and olives.
- Whisk together the salad dressing, garlic, lemon juice, garlic salt and pepper.
- Pour over salad and toss.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours and serve chilled.