Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is wonderful change. I use it all year, not just in the summer.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas (I prefer the baby peas)
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans (chick peas)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar (can also use wine vinegar)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- sesame seeds
- Cook the peas and drain.
- Rinse and drain the garbanzo beans Combine the peas, garbanzo beans, and olives. (First 3 ingredients)
- Shake together the next 5 ingredients.
- Pour over the pea, bean& olive mixture and mix.
- Serve on lettuce and top with sesame seeds.