Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
With a pre-made store bough pizza crust, this recipes comes together in a snap. I made this pizza in the oven, but it can be easily grilled on the barbecue for a nice summer flavour. What's great about this easy pizza is that you can vary the veggie choices depending on what you have on hand, or you can even add meat for those meat-lovers.
- 1 whole wheat pizza crust (9 inches, pre-made)
- 1⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 6 slices plum tomatoes
- 1 slice onion
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese (or cheese of your choice)
- 8 slices white mushrooms
- 6 baby spinach leaves
- Remove pre-made pizza crust from package.
- Spread 1/4 cup of pizza sauce on crust.
- Top with tomato slices, onion, mushrooms, cheese and spinach.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for approximently 6-7 minutes, or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted. Serve hot.