1/1 Photo of Easy Summer Pasta Salad
2 hrs 45 mins
little lisa p's Note:
I was looking for something easy to make for a Memorial Day picnic. I also found this is good for concerts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil a large pot of water for the box of pasta. After the water comes to a boil, dump in the whole box of pasta.
- 2Use a large mixing bowl. Core the tomato. and Slice the cucumber. Cut the cucumber and tomato into small pieces. Then place in the bowl.
- 3Add the whole can of black olives.
- 4Once the pasta has cooked, let it cool for an hour. After it has cooled, add the pasta to the bowl with the vegetables.
- 5Mix the vegetables and pasta. After you have mixed up all the ingredients, Add the bottle of Italian dressing.
- 6Mix in the Italian dressing. Then add the Salad Supreme Seasoning and mix it up again.
- 7Finally put in the frig and let it chill for 2 hours. Once chilled, Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Summer Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.9
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1064.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Salad Supreme dry seasoning