Prep 2 hrs
Cook 45 mins
I was looking for something easy to make for a Memorial Day picnic. I also found this is good for concerts.
- Boil a large pot of water for the box of pasta. After the water comes to a boil, dump in the whole box of pasta.
- Use a large mixing bowl. Core the tomato. and Slice the cucumber. Cut the cucumber and tomato into small pieces. Then place in the bowl.
- Add the whole can of black olives.
- Once the pasta has cooked, let it cool for an hour. After it has cooled, add the pasta to the bowl with the vegetables.
- Mix the vegetables and pasta. After you have mixed up all the ingredients, Add the bottle of Italian dressing.
- Mix in the Italian dressing. Then add the Salad Supreme Seasoning and mix it up again.
- Finally put in the frig and let it chill for 2 hours. Once chilled, Enjoy.
This was very good. I also added cubed ham, cubed cheddar cheese and chopped onion and green pepper. I used Kraft Zesty Italian bottled dressing. Delicious! Thank you!