- 2 large cucumbers, peeled (and seeded if desired)
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sugar (or Splenda)
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed (optional)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Seed the cucumbers if you desire, and slice them, no thicker than 1/4". Place in tupperware bowl or other container with a tight-fitting lid.
- Add the sliced onions.
- Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper, and add remaining ingredients.
- Tightly seal the bowl and give it several good shakes to combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate, minimum one hour (because I usually can't wait any longer), to overnight.