Recipe by Andtototoo!
This is a nice frosting to use in the summer, but it must be kept refrigerated.
Top Review by valgal123
This was so good on my butter cake with strawberry filling! Pretty too. It tastes like a light version of cream cheese frosting which is exactly what i wanter. Thanks for sharing.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla, until well combined.
- Beat in the Cool Whip. Frost cakes or cupcakes with this frosting.
- If desired, you can sprinkle the top of the frosting with chopped nuts.
- Keep the frosted cake in the fridge.
- If you can't find Cool Whip, use another nondairy whipped cream topping.