Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Woman's Day Magazine. A fun, new, summery way to eat cantaloupe. Post your comments! :)
Make and share this Easy Summer Cantaloupe recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cantaloupe, halved with seeds removed
- 1 cup berries, diced
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest, grated
- Mix the berries, cottage cheese, honey and lime zest.
- Spoon half of the mixture into each side of the cantaloupe.
- Drizzle with extra honey.
- * The servings depends on how hungry you are. :).
A very nice and light snack or breakfast. I never thought of putting honey on cottage cheese and it was very good.