Recipe by LisaMari
I can't think about anyone who don't like this recipe! this is very simple and easy recipe and tasty as well.
- 500 g beef (Scotch fillet is the best)
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the beef in strips and cut the veges in pieces.
- Fry beef with butter then add veges and fry till they are cooked.
- Add brown sugar and soy sauce and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle on sesame seeds!
- You can use any kind of your favorite vegetables.
- Serve it with rice or Udon noodles.