Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
You want easy? Here it is. The fruit assortment is up to you.
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar or 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 1 1⁄3 cups yoplait thick & creamy vanilla yogurt (or other brand)
- 2 cups cubed honeydew melon or 2 cups cantaloupe
- 1 pint fresh red raspberries
- In small bowl, mix brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Stir in yogurt.
- Spoon yogurt mixture into small serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with additional ground cinnamon.
- Serve with melon and raspberries or other assorted fruit.