Recipe by reedbby
This was given to me by a friend. I couldn't tell the difference! It tasted great!
Top Review by bridgetdmurray
This recipe is awesome! My in-laws LOVE cheesecake but neither one can have sugar, so I make this for them, and they can't believe its sugar free! The only thing I do different is use ALL light sour cream, and I use a crushed almond crust (1.5 c almond flour, 4 tbsp butter, 1 tbsp splenda) for a little healthier recipe, but this recipe is wonderful!
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs or 1 1⁄4 cups crumbled chocolate wafers or 1 1⁄4 cups crumbled ginger snaps or 1 1⁄4 cups crumbled vanilla wafers
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat milk
- 1 -2 teaspoon lemon flavoring, for lemon cheesecake
- 1 to 2 teaspoon lemon, rind of, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F In medium bowl, mix crust ingredients together and then press into a 10 inch spring form pan.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes and then remove and cool to room temperature.
- Reset oven to 325°F
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar substitute and flour together until well mixed and smooth.
- Add vanilla (and lemon extract or peel if desired).
- Add one egg at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add milk and mix until smooth.
- Pour filling over crust and bake 45-55 minutes or until slightly firm to the touch.
- Turn off oven, open oven door slightly and allow to cool in oven (this helps prevent cracking).
- After it had cooled for about 35- 40 minutes cover and refrigerate 4-6 hours.