Super easy sugar cream pie, takes longer to heat the oven then make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix first 3 ingredients in large microwave safe bowl.
- 2microwave on high for 3:30 minutes.
- 3while cooking mix well next 4 ingredients in another bowl.
- 4take out of microwave stir well with wisk.
- 5pour the milk, egg, cornstarch, and vanilla mixture in to microwave bowl.
- 6microwave on high for 3:30 munutes.
- 7take out and stir well with wisk.
- 8microwave on high for 3:30 minutes.
- 9remove from microwave and pour in cooked pie shell.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Sugar Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.9
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 87.3 mg
- Sodium 316.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 33.4 g
- Protein 5.7 g