Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick and easy sugar cookies. This quick and easy sugar cookie recipe is perfect for any occasion, and can be made with just the basic ingredients you already have in your cupboard.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 175 degrees Celsius.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and baking soda together in a bowl; set the mixture aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Once combined, slowly blend in the dry ingredients until evenly mixed.
- Searate dough into tablespoon-sized balls.
- Place onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place on center rack and bake for 5 to 7 minutes (or until golden brown). Let the cookies sit for 2 minutes before cooling on wire racks.
These cookies are so soft and buttery. One warning though, they're so soft and light tasting that you could easily eat 4-6 and not feel like you've over done it.
These were about as easy as using a pre-made mix and tasted WAY better.
soft yummy teh best when warm my whole family loves them