1/9 Photos of Easy Sugar Cookies
Andrew at Food.com's Note:
Quick and easy sugar cookies. This quick and easy sugar cookie recipe is perfect for any occasion, and can be made with just the basic ingredients you already have in your cupboard.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 175 degrees Celsius.
- 2Mix the flour, baking powder, and baking soda together in a bowl; set the mixture aside.
- 3Cream the butter and sugar.
- 4Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- 5Once combined, slowly blend in the dry ingredients until evenly mixed.
- 6Searate dough into tablespoon-sized balls.
- 7Place onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Place on center rack and bake for 5 to 7 minutes (or until golden brown). Let the cookies sit for 2 minutes before cooling on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1048 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.9
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 19.1 mg
- Sodium 86.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g