Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from Stephanie at allrecipes - my mother said these are just like my grandmother used to make - YUMMY!!!!
- 2 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder in small bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, cream butter and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Gradually blend in dry ingredients.
- Roll rounded teaspoons of dough into balls and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden.
I have used this recipe several times. They are easy and delicious! My kids love them.
Made these in no time! Taste great!