- 2 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder in small bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, cream butter and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Gradually blend in dry ingredients.
- Roll rounded teaspoons of dough into balls and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden.