Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
This comes from wok expert, Eleanor Hoh. EatSmartVegetables. These are very interchangeable - depending on your mood for that dish.
- 12 ounces of your favorite eat smart mixed vegetables (broccoli, carrots and sugar snap peas were used here)
- 2 garlic cloves (diced)
- 2 slices ginger (shredded)
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- canola oil
- sherry wine
- chicken bouillon (cube or paste)
- Heat your wok (except non-stick) on high heat till it just smokes.
- Squirt 3 circles of canola oil round the sides of your wok.
- Add 2 diced garlic and 2 slices of shredded ginger to the oil.
- Add all of your veggies inches
- If you like veggies less crunchy, add 1 tablespoon of water & cover for 30 seconds.
- Taste for crunchiness.
- Add a squirt of tamari to cover veggies, dash of sherry and a pinch of chicken bouillon cube/paste directly into your veggies in the wok while you’re frying.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Serve as a side dish with any main course.