Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this recipe in a now out of print recipe book and have made a few 'tweaks over the years' --- it was originally for Stuffed Roast Chicken and I decided to try the stuffing for Thanksgiving. My DH says it is the best stuffing he has ever tasted.
- 3 small onions, chopped
- 3 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing
- 3 cups Pepperidge Farm cornbread stuffing
- 3⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 teaspoons parsley
- Saute onion and celery in 1 1/2 stick butter until tender.
- In saucepan heat chicken broth until boiling and add remaining 1 1/2 stick butter and both stuffings. Mix well.
- Add sauteed vegetables, red pepper, and parsley.