Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 8 thin turkey cutlets, 2 ounces each,1/4 inch thick
for the stuffing
- 1 lb chopped fresh spinach (, or 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained)
- 1 1⁄4 cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped yellow onion
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Spray a shallow baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
- To prepare stuffing, in a large bowl, combine spinach, ricotta, onion, parmesan and oil.
- Mix well.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of mixture.
- Add egg white to remaining mixture.
- Lay cutlets flat on work surface.
- Spread 2 Tablespoons of stuffing over each cutlet.
- Tightly roll up cutlets, jelly-roll style.
- Press edges together.
- Place in prepared pan, seam side down.
- Bake until cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- While turkey is baking, place reserved spinach mixture and broth in a blender.
- Process until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Transfer to a small saucepan; heat over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of sauce on each serving plate and top with slices of turkey, cut at an angle.