Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I designed this after my stuffed pepper soup recipe. I needed something to use up some hamburger in the freezer, and some instant rice. This is very easy, and I was pleasantly surprised everyone who ate it had seconds.
- 453.59 g hamburger
- 396.89 g package , frozen pepper and onion stirfry mix
- 297.66 g can condensed tomato soup
- 411.06 g diced tomatoes
- 236.59 ml instant rice
- 118.29 ml water
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 236.59 ml shredded cheese (i prefer colby and monteray jack cheese mix)
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- brown hamburger, and drain.
- mix everything together except cheese in a greased casserole dish.
- top with cheese., cover with foil.
- bake 30 minutes, remove foil bake additional 15 minutes to brown cheese.
very good and easy; I added a rib of celery I happen to have; a keeper;