Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
From a book called "Gator Tales" which is a collection of recipes from Polk County, FL.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 cup raw rice
- 2 lbs cabbage, finely sliced
- 2 (10 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 2 (10 ounce) soup cans water
- Sauté meat.
- Add soup mix and rice to meat and stir well.
- Put sliced cabbage into large casserole.
- Spread beef mix over cabbage.
- Mix water and tomato soup and pour over meat.
- Cover and bake 1 and 1/2 hours at 325°F.