Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A no brainer. A different way to eat pizza - easy to make and fun to serve. All three of my picky little boys said it was a make again.
- 1⁄2 lb hamburger or 1⁄2 lb sausage or 1⁄2 lb pepperoni
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) canof refrigerated pizza dough
- 1⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green peppers or 1⁄4 cup onions or 1⁄4 cup mushroom, if desired
- Heat oven to 400* degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Brown hamburger in medium skillet until thoroughly cooked. Drain and set aside.
- Unroll dough - starting at center, press out dough with hands or rolling pin to form an 12x8 inch rectangle.
- Spread sauce to with in 2" of the long side and 1/2" of the short side.
- Place hamburger down center in a 3" line and within 1/2' of the short side. Top with cheese and additional toppings, if using.
- Fold long sides of dough over the filling and press edges to seal.
- Bake at 400* for 15 - 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Easy to make and my husband loved it!