Recipe by jaynine
I made this one night when I needed to use up some leftovers, it's a nice substitute for pizza. Play around with the ingredients, try it with cooked sausage instead of pepperoni, add some black olives, it's all good.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pepperoni
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Open 1 tube of the crescent rolls and lay it out into one flat rectangle; pinch all the seams together.
- Spoon the spaghetti sauce onto the dough and spread out evenly (leave a small border around the edges of the rectangle).
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
- Lay the pepperoni slices over the cheese.
- Lay out the second tube of crecent rolls into a large rectangle, same size/shape as the first.
- Lay this second rectangle on top and pinch the edges of the first and second rectangles together.
- Spray the top with vegetable spray and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for about 13-15 minutes, until top is light golden brown.
- Tip: easy to cut into squares using a pizza cutter.