Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
In ‘Come Home to Supper’ by Christy Jordan
Make and share this Easy Stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat, add the egg noodles and cook according to package directions.
- Drain the noodles in a colander and set them aside.
- Meanwhile, place the frozen meatballs in a large pot and our the soup over them.
- Add the milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, and stir constantly over medium heat, until the stroganoff is heated through and bubbly, 25-30 minutes.
- Serve over the hot cooked noodles.