- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
- 15 -20 frozen meatballs
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat, add the egg noodles and cook according to package directions.
- Drain the noodles in a colander and set them aside.
- Meanwhile, place the frozen meatballs in a large pot and our the soup over them.
- Add the milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, and stir constantly over medium heat, until the stroganoff is heated through and bubbly, 25-30 minutes.
- Serve over the hot cooked noodles.