A very easy scrumptious bread put together with a mixer. The only time dough is handled is when it is put in the baking pan. Recipe courtesy of Betty Crocker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a large mixer bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
- 2Add shortening, salt, sugar and half the flour.
- 3Beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
- 4Add remaining flour and blend until smooth.
- 5Scrape batter off sides of bowl and cover with a cloth.
- 6Rise in warm place for 30 minutes, then beat 25 strokes by hand and spread evenly in a greased loaf pan.
- 7Smooth top with floured hand and let rise again until 1/4" from top of pan (about 40 minutes).
- 8Bake in preheated 375° oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until brown.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Streamlined White Bread (No Kneading)
Serving Size: 1 (741 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1709.4
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4667.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 314.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 41.4 g