Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Amazing..sigh. Soft and chewy walnut crust topped with a creamy layer and then strawberry jello.
- 236.59 ml flour
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 177.44 ml chopped walnuts
- 118.29 ml margarine
- 30 marshmallows
- 158.51 ml milk
- 236.59 ml heavy whipping cream (whipped to stiff peak)
- 170.09 g box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 473.18 ml boiling water
- 2 (566.99 g) container frozen sweetened strawberries
- FOR THE CRUST:.
- Mix all the ingredients together. Flatten into the bottom of a 9 by 13 inch pan. Bake 15 minute at 350 degrees or until lightly brownn around edges. Cool.
- FOR THE FILLING;.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan and melt the marshmallows inches Let cool. Fold in whipped cream; spread this mixture over cooled crust.
- FOR THE TOPPING:.
- Dissolve the jello into hot water, and stir in frozen berries. Chill until it begins to thicken, about 30-45 minutes. Spoon carefully over marshmallow layer. Serve chilled.