Recipe by God's_sugarcookie
Amazing..sigh. Soft and chewy walnut crust topped with a creamy layer and then strawberry jello.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 30 marshmallows
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (whipped to stiff peak)
- 1 (6 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 (10 ounce) containers frozen sweetened strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- FOR THE CRUST:.
- Mix all the ingredients together. Flatten into the bottom of a 9 by 13 inch pan. Bake 15 minute at 350 degrees or until lightly brownn around edges. Cool.
- FOR THE FILLING;.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan and melt the marshmallows inches Let cool. Fold in whipped cream; spread this mixture over cooled crust.
- FOR THE TOPPING:.
- Dissolve the jello into hot water, and stir in frozen berries. Chill until it begins to thicken, about 30-45 minutes. Spoon carefully over marshmallow layer. Serve chilled.