Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is an easy, delicious and light dessert. Great at the end of any meal, just make sure you have enough on hand.
- Mix pudding/pie filling with milk and beat until its dissolved. Let stand a couple of minutes so it will stiffen a bit.
- Add Whipped Topping and whisk in until completely blended.
- Place half the crushed wafers in the bottom of a trifle bowl.
- Place some of the pudding mixture on top of wafers and carefully spread.
- Layer cake pieces on top of mixture followed by layer of strawberries.
- Repeat and if you have any pudding mixture left dollop on top of berries.
- Top with walnuts, optional.
Made this for a small group which included several people with nut allergies, so I did leave out the optional walnuts! Other than that, though, the recipe was followed & we had a delightful, satisfyingly light dessert, thanks to you! Really appreciated the easy of preparation & it looks so great . . . & IT IS! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block recipe tag]