- 1 pint strawberry
- 1 (8 ounce) package strawberry cream cheese
- 8 tortillas (White)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread cream cheese over tortilla's, making sure to evenly cover as much of the surface as possible.
- Slice the strawberries and distribute evenly over tortilla.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over surface.
- Roll the tortilla's and place on baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until chocolate chips begin to melt.
- Drizzle each roll with desired amount of chocolate sauce and serve warm.