Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious and quick dessert
Make and share this Easy Strawberry Tortillas recipe from Food.com.
- Spread cream cheese over tortilla's, making sure to evenly cover as much of the surface as possible.
- Slice the strawberries and distribute evenly over tortilla.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over surface.
- Roll the tortilla's and place on baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until chocolate chips begin to melt.
- Drizzle each roll with desired amount of chocolate sauce and serve warm.
Very tasty! I was trying to use up some strawberry cream cheese so just made one of these using a burrito-size tortilla and my Kahlua Fudge Sauce for the chocolate sauce. Thanks for sharing!