1/1 Photo of Easy Strawberry Tart
1 hr 15 mins
I got this from a Kraft magazine a while back and is it ever tasty! Strawberry season is coming so this is a great recipe to try!! Prep-time includes chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 package Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (4 serving)
- 3/4 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Lite
- 4 cups strawberries, washed,dried & sliced in half lengthwise (Reserve 1 whole berry)
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam, warmed & sieved
- 1Beat butter and sugar in electric mixer bowl on medium speed until smooth.
- 2Add flour and continue beating until mixture is crumbly.
- 3Press mixture up sides and on bottom of 9 inch flan pan.
- 4Bake at 375°F for 12-15 minutes; cool 20 minutes before filling.
- 5Prepare pudding as directed on package; mixture will be thick.
- 6Fold gently in orange rind and topping.
- 7Spread crust with prepared filling.
- 8Working from the outside edge of tart to center, place berries on filling, cut side of berry facing out.
- 9Place whole berry in center of tart.
- 10Gently spoon glaze over tart.
- 11Chill 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Strawberry Tart
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.4
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 21.2 mg
- Sodium 202.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 24.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g