Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe uses bottled dressing instead of dressing from scratch. My kids liked it better than the scratch recipe. I also use prepackaged baby spinach. Makes it easier on me!
- 6 ounces baby spinach leaves, rinsed and dried
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 1⁄2 cup bottled balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together salad dressing and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss spinach, strawberries and onion. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
Delicious!!! Even my salad hating kids liked it!!
This was a very easy recipe. Using bottled salad dressing instead of making your own is a timesaver. Everyone loved the flavor of strawberries with the spinach and red onion. I omitted the sugar as my children don't hold sugar well and it was fabulous!